jueves, 15 de enero de 2009


When I find myself in times of trouble,
mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom,let it be.
And in my hour of darkness
she is standing right in front of me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.

Let it be, let it be,
let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken hearted people
living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted
there is still a chance that they will see,
there will be an answer. let it be.
Let it be, let it be, .....
And when the night is cloudy,
there is still a light, that shines on me,
shine until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music,
mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be, .....

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

germaneta: de verdad esa es una hermosa cancion, podria animarme a decir que es una de las mejores! creo que es una frase que llevamos en el ADN los galdeano, don`t u think? debemos practicarla tanto con nosotros como con las personas que amamos... me alegro que hallas dejador ir eso que no te estaba haciendo bien, de verdad... gracias hermana por ser mi maestra y mi compañera de vida desde siempre te amo te amo te amo!!! sos muy grosa hermana really siempre que te observo t miro desde abajo con mucha admiracion! saludos a mother mary que se la aguanta un paquete como ud mother ivi!! te amo again...
aye

Ivana dijo...

sista u shouldn look up on me. you just have to remember i'm right by your side.
when u find yourself in trouble mother mary is with u and she will always say
LET IT BE

me pinto hablar en ingles!

Love you sisi with all my soul