sábado, 7 de marzo de 2009


It´s night outside and its been a long time since I felt this pure. Clean, washed, fresh, soft, peacful.
Somehow you made it through, I’m finally in your presence... How did you find the way through the shields and fallen windows?
The smell of air, the solitud and silence are giving me the total feeling of being complete. In this wind trone I seat still; knowing everything is perfect, and in it’s right place. I am, I don´t think, I don´t judge. Everythign is here, everything is now.
There is a subtle smile in my face, there is light in my eyes and love inside... love inside filling me and expanding out my skin through the entire reality around me...
And you are here.
Somehow you made it trough...
I open my eyes to look straight to your green emeralds and say:

Beloved warrior please seat by my side, take my hand if you wish and let´s breath the universe.

1 comentario:

Ivana dijo...

si hay algo que amo de vos es tu "subtle smile in your face", te amo prima.

gracias.
ANITA.